Im bored, so i have a blog. Youre bored, so you read and comment on my blog. LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

a small note

guess what? its hot here. very hot. so im just writing to say this:
I PITY YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO DEAL WITH SNOW!!!
im no sucker for cold. so you have my deepest sympathy, all you who are living in the snow. or any cold weather.
and dont say im mad for not liking snow. im just african, and by now im far too used to relatively warm temperatures all year round. the winter isnt hot, but its warmer than in MI. its in my blood stream.
so until i think of some events worth blogging about, i hope this note of sympathy finds you all well, wearing your winter woolies, drinking your hot chocolate, sledding down union, skiing or snowboarding and making snow men. i hope at least one of you can do all of the following for me, since i wont be doing any of those this december...:)
ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS SEASON ALL MY READERS!!!

2 comments:

Erika said...

FIRST COMMENT!! i was at union 2day, 'cept it was to take the ACT, yuck!! thanx 4 the sympathy tho, I HATE snow!!

Anonymous said...

YOU HATE THE COLD AND SNOW
i guess it's in my canadian "blood" that make me lluuvv snow and the cold
snowboarding-check, wearing winter woolies-check, drinking hot chocolate-check, sledding down union-check, snowboarding-check, making snowmen/(and snow forts...)-check... it looks like i've completed your "wish us to do" list
lol