Im bored, so i have a blog. Youre bored, so you read and comment on my blog. LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Special Ed: and other things

well, my readers, this post concerns a special ed like theme. i should start at the beginning though. just yesterday, my group of buddies and i were approached by dan schipper and chris blok who needed a player on their co-ed football team. after some deep thought, and violent arguments, jess convinced me to stay with her (only joshing jess). any way, i got some money for pizza and so did jess. then we were on. woopwoop.
after school proved that quite a few plymouth-ites had decided to stay as well. the teams organized themselves,and the games began. our first game, well, was pitiful. we were no match for neil blok and his cronies. however, we took the beating in good stride and said "i thought we would lose that one anyway!" i also made the catch of my lifetime during that game, it was purely luck though. the next game was more of a match i think. after a series of huddles and such, we defeated mr. tenelshof's team as well. jess and i were officially named the good luck charms of the team. that suited me just fine, by the way. the next match our team sat out, which was a relief to me, i needed my rest. jess and i rolled down a hill once or twice and looked up at the sky and commented on life. we also commented on our team being fun, but odd, as we saw the guys discussing stratagems,and throwing themselves to the ground in their exuberance. we were then called upon to play another game.
this one was against mark and his side kicks, aka, bryan jeff courtney nick and kerri rozeboom. i hated that team with a great hatred. courtney almost never got the ball, and that made me very angry. also, during that game, i proved myself a better kicker of the football than darren and chris. but jess was awesome too :D! we also won that game, on account of our marvellous strategies that i didnt even understand.
now is where the special ed comes in. we were then placed against a team of 7th grade girls... and kara vanderboon. who, if you didnt know, are very very small. that wasnt in the least fair, because on our team was dominic ash, the single most tall guy in the entire school. also, dan schipper can throw a ball well, and chris can (kind of) catch, and me and jess are lucky. so, we decided to play special ed style. in other words, we really messed around. alot too, coz we only ended up winning two to nothing. so, that was fun.
the next game we played was by far the funniest in a bad kind of way. we were up against a good team with joel and arnie blok, jess's sister and some other people. well, dan threw the ball for a far one, yelling "FORE!". chris was way out at the bottom of the field, being guarded by joel. when chris caught the ball, he ran and joel grabbed his flags off. unfortunately, joel decided to pull something else off chris as well: his shorts. yes, chris blok was pantsed. i only saw him pull his shorts up, but that was enough for me. i looked at jess and we both burst into merry gales of laughter (which probably made it worse for the poor guy). any way, that was funny, but sick if you know what i mean? ah, yes, football was fun.
then, we all trooped inside for pizza. boy, did my legs and feet hurt! i sank onto the floor holding my pizza and my drink, and was thankful we didnt have to do any more playing. that was the most fun i had all week really.

now, other news: on thursday it was my sisters birthday, she turned twelve. the sikmas also came over to observe it and check out my brothers new computer. thats the second piece of news. thirdly, jess got a blog!!! its pretty sweet, she shouldnt use IM speak though... LOL! kidding jess! her blogs name is jess 56.blogspot.com.
also, i liked the conversation starters you guys put up on my last post, we should do that again sometime.

i had a great time at football as you can probably tell, and will post on something again pretty soon!

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eva L. Have you ever heard of the theory of geocentricity?

Anonymous said...

Sorry Scarlett, for hijacking your post. Eva L's last comment on the previous entry caught my attention and I had to ask.

scarlatti said...

who are you? i hate not knowing who my commenters are... please enlighten me

Anonymous said...

I am nobody who are you?
Are you nobody too?
Then there's a pair of us, don't tell, they'd banish us you know.

Anonymous said...

yay we had a 0-5 losing streek....twas much fun tho.

bryan

scarlatti said...

oh, man, this is kind of freaking me out... who is this? does any one know? come on anon, pleeeeease just say who you are. and im not a nobody, im a moron.
bryan, your team was gay

Erika said...

Sounds like football was rly fun!! I'll 4sure hafta go check out Jess's blog 2 when i get a chance. and IM speak is super fly!! I like "something is rotten in the state of denmark" -hamlet, the best!!

Anonymous said...

My name is Green Owl if you must know.

Charles Jurries said...

Whoa, Plymouth has a gay team?

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Of course I've studied geocentricity. What sort of bung nut do you take me for? A home schooler rebel? (no pun intended)

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Oh, and say happy birthday to Little Morgy for me.

John W. Sikma said...

yup.

scarlatti said...

john, could we have a little more input here? and yes, erika, i had a ball *haha* at football, you should have stayed. jess, just call me you advertising director!
bryan, your team was MEAN and you know it... also, mark has way too big of an ego.
echuckler, who said anything about a gay team?

Charles Jurries said...

Scarlett, YOU did!

Charles Jurries said...

Quote: "bryan, your team was gay"

Do the teachers now about this? Did Bryan? Is this endorsed by the school?

Anonymous said...

The original definition of gay meant happy.

scarlatti said...

i meant, retarded and not worth speaking of. his team was offensive in my sight, just ask him

Erika said...

Hmm, I've never met a green owl before. Chuck, if the administration ever caught wind of a gay anything...heads would roll!! 'twould be interesting at any rate!! Evie, none of us would EVER mistake you for a bung nut, don't worry!! Scarlett, John'll comment when he can think of something brilliant and cunning...just you wait!!

Anonymous said...

Scar will have to wait for eternity then.

Anonymous said...

yup.

scarlatti said...

who are you anonymous? becuase, if you call me scar again, i will banish you. scarly scarlett scarlo or s-dog i can stand. not scar though. thats OUT!

Erika said...

well my dear, they COULD be calling you pickle eyed pea brain instead!! scar is a much better alternative!!

John W. Sikma said...

of course i can!

Anonymous said...

There are two anons here, one of whom is moi.-Green Owl

P.S. Sorry Scar.

Eva Lemmon..? said...

I disagree. They could be calling her "scarlett, that one girl."

Eva Lemmon..? said...

I disagree. They could be calling her "scarlett, that one girl."

scarlatti said...

aaargh, i am very irate right now!!!!!!! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE LOOOOOOOOATHE MARK KERSTEN!!! I HATE HIM! I HATE THE GROUND HE WALKS ON! I HATE HOW HE TALKS! I HATE HOW HE LAUGHS! I HATE HIM!!!!!!!HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMM!! why does he have to be in MYYYY CLASS???? TYPED WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS MY HATRED TO YOU!!!!AJ; FJKL;DS;
sorry for that! aaany, way, john you can what? people, dont call me scar, or pickle boogie eyes or fart brain or something... scarlett or scarly will do. thanks

born2fly said...

yay! football was fun and my team one! i was with ...neil blok and his cronies!! CAL POWER!

Anonymous said...

How's about Scarletta?

Eva Lemmon..? said...

I would quietly suggest deleting them all to "perfeection"...

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day scarlett!!

scarlatti said...

why, thank ya

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Happy birthdays, Scarlett/Morgy! (Sorry I missed them both!)

Anonymous said...

yeah a late happy birthday from me

bryan

Anonymous said...

when was your d day anyway nk

Anonymous said...

Scarlett, I am very distressed at the moment. I have just read your posting about our special ed football game. What do you mean I can "kind of" catch?!!? I am hands down the best catcher in the world!! Not really. And you can not kick better than me or Darren. That is a proven fact. (I think) I can not believe that you would post that story about me getting pantsed on the web!!! I am mortified!!! Oh, well, I guess I deserve it. Just so you know, I finally got that Simple Plan CD burned. It was long and hard and I had to suffer many injustices to accomplish it, but I did it, just for you. So you owe me something, like a hug and a kiss(I wish). You're going to kill me when you read this, but oh well. It will be worth it to see your face. Bye-Bye for now
Love,
Chris
(Now you're really going to kill me.)

Anonymous said...

awwww how sweet! young love!lol

Anonymous said...

u guys will be so cute together!!! sniff sniff!! awww i'll havta supervise u on your first date!
jess

Anonymous said...

amen jess well bring binoculars to make sure nothing happens.... its warms my heart my little scarlett has found a boy.... good luck with your future together!lol i no im dead on mondady bla bla bla lindsay