Im bored, so i have a blog. Youre bored, so you read and comment on my blog. LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

ah, it is, i suppose, the cusotmary thing to write a post about the "first week of school". any way, to keep up the good old traditions, i will post one now.
i was aroused from my slumbers at about half past six, went to shower and fumbled my way down the stairs to eat my school-year breakfast: a piece of toast and a mug of coffee. after brekkers, my mom decided to have a lengthy prayer, during which the bus arrived. so, we were late for the bus on the very first day of school, great. when i got on the bus i sighed a great sigh. i was going to see the most retarded people i know once again. namely, my classmates.
when i walked into the school building, i was greeted by the sight of an ape like looking fellow who i realized was trent... sigh, he hasnt changed much, unfortunately. our class still has our retarded little "groups". i went over to the cool group, namely my group of friends and commented on what i thought the school year was going to be like-terrible.
during our assembly, erika came up and gave such a wonderful speech, i was moved to tears and almost gave her a standing ovation. it was the hightlight of my day.
the rest of the week was spent taking classes and dying in pe. we ran the mile, and that day i decided i am dropping pe, as soon as i can. gordon still parades around the building as if he owns the place, and gets many laughing at him... me included.
so, school isnt all that exciting, im probably going to hate my class and our groups... but the groups are a whole different post. one day i will post on that.
tata, i have to go, lest the wrath of gordon break upon me and consume me in my way.

30 comments:

Erika said...

Only you scarlett...don't worry, i laugh at u too!! Thanx for your mention of my speech...i think the tears were tears of sorrow for my speech is all!! And you should have a more upbeat attitude about school...i mean come on, you get to see ME!!

scarlatti said...

oh, great, upbeat attitude towards plymouth and my classmates... have pity on me erika

Anonymous said...

u didn't mention all the hard work i put into painting our lovely school to look like a jail...

bryan

Smart Aleck said...

I can see nothing has changed at Plymouth

Erika said...

Hmm, did u go SA?

scarlatti said...

how do you know about plymouth smart aleck? nope, its not the best

Smart Aleck said...

Because I went there, does Mr. Winkle still teach P.E.?

John W. Sikma said...

i didnt know you gave a speech, that's coo. what'd was it about and why would it bring tears?

John W. Sikma said...

and how can you teach pee? or do you mean P. E.?

Anonymous said...

Scarlett you should be an author i swear.

Anonymous said...

hey! yeah u didnt mention our choir incident or that i killed your tooth today... or that thing we decided to do like not talk to a certain person!lol u didnt mention our binoculars! lol your soo forgetfull!lol im burning your cd rite now so u dont have to bring your chain saw! lindsay

scarlatti said...

welcome home johnny boy! missed your insightfulness
who said i should be an author? i should not
smart aleck, what is your name? i have no clue who you are... disturbing
ok, i had a bad day today. lindsay knocked my tooth on the drinking fountain, so my mouth was bleeding... grody. and then in PE, i got hit in the head by a football and i felt like a freakw when chris blok was like "are you ok?" i almost said no... moohaha
yes, mr winkle still teaches P.E
then, i did something else, and we cant forget that thing that happened at that place, it stank
bye!

Erika said...

Urgh, he does indeed SA...who are you now?? John, I did give a speech but it wasn't a speech merely an unprepared blurb that I'm trying to forget about. There were NO tears.

Smart Aleck said...

My name is Jeff, I grew up at Seveneth with the Sikmas

scarlatti said...

woah, its a small world. do i know you jeff? somehow i dont think so... well that kind of helps
ohoh, i dropped pe today, im so happy

Anonymous said...

Haaaay scarlett LOL how are u?? LOL Have fun doing teacher aid?LOL i about died in P.E. LOL Well gotta go! LOL
jess LOL

don't ask about all the lol's guys:D kinda inside joke;)

Erika said...

Ahhhh SA...well, its nice to know you then. Jess...I worry about u...but i hear scarlett LIKES the expression lol;-) Scarlett, WHERE is my post??

scarlatti said...

*ahem* sorry erika, but that post is on the way... it will be a comparison post... if you get my drift... comparing your and bryan's lives... itll be great... moohaha!
oh, BTW, does anyone here like the killers?

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

yeah i like the killers

bryan

Erika said...

Hmm...ok scarlett...i'll be waiting!! I get exited when people write posts about me, lol. but why does BRYAN hafta be in it?? jkjkjk bry. *begins to sing* SOMEBODY TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND...

scarlatti said...

THE WINDOWS! SPARE THE WINDOWS ERIKA! AMD THE PRICELESS MARBLE STATUE AT THE BACK... AND AND AND... EVERYTHING ELSE!

scarlatti said...

a comment, my kingdom for a comment!

Anonymous said...

hi
jess;)
theres a comment!

Anonymous said...

THAT LOOKS LIKE A GILRFRIEND.....................................

bryan

scarlatti said...

that i had of february of last year... its not confidential... ive got potential.... lalala
john, are you quitting your blog?

Erika said...

Scarlett, I HOPE you aren't mocking my singing. I should be very hurt if 'tis so!!

born2fly said...

What a dramatic description scarlett, i personally thought it hilarious to see student council ackwardly aloof in front of the whole school.

born2fly said...

omg! i luv the killers



i got soul but i'm not a soldier...

John W. Sikma said...

that's right

Eva Lemmon..? said...

You know, John, you are very correct.