Im bored, so i have a blog. Youre bored, so you read and comment on my blog. LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Purposes...

allow me to make clear a few things that my blog IS and what it ISNT.

1) my blog is not a place to make known any amount of gushy (etc) sentiment. THIS IS NOT A SOAP OPERA!
2.) its not a gossip session where we put people down. thats happened here, and i know its wrong. if we do discuss someone, it will have to be nice, or in jest.
3.) this is not a place to advertise the virtues of your site. if its cool, thats nice. i'll find out myself.

what my blog IS, or SHOULD BE:
1.) a site that is funny, entertaining, stupid, or all three. probably stupid though.
2.) family friendly. hoho. no, i wont start cussing and i wont write about objectional material. (not rated R stuff, any way, like, PG)
3.) a site that i will probably keep you updated from in south africa. im not sure yet.

i hope you will keep these few things in mind, since i dont want to have to face them again. tata!
have a nice life! and always follow your nose... its a good thing!

12 comments:

Erika said...

OBVIOUSLY scarlett has some strong feelings about this. I hereby swear by the nose on my face, which i hear is a good thing, to follow the aforementioned rules the my best ability. Oh, and u BETTER keep us updated from that faroff land of seas and camels!!

Anonymous said...

yeah just hopefully u update it a little more in african than u do here.

3:40

scarlatti said...

bryan, i didnt know you liked my blog that much. ok. i'll update on a more regulare basis from now on. but some of these things are kind of wierd to have on a blog. i mean, sentiment? who addresses that on a BLOG? any way... ta!

Anonymous said...

actually i don't like it...i just have nothing else to do.....
well i do like it......but not that much.

3:40

Anonymous said...

Three-forty is an odd number. I would go by "Half past one"

Anonymous said...

hi scarllet, you miss me? did'nt think so. Im bored. see you on monday. 3:59

Charles Jurries said...

"always follow your nose..."

WELL, MISS SCARLETT, I DID JUST THAT, AND IT LET ME STRAIGHT INTO A WALL, WHICH LED ME TO BREAK MY NOSE, SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

scarlatti said...

oh, nick, i did miss you. who else would annoy me on my own site? how did the suspencion go? i hear as of right now, you are talking to bryan, cass and jess. things are moving man... yeahyea!
bryan, i am hurt that you dont like my blog any more hurt and offneded. ill never get over this. yes i will actually.
echuckler, im sorry, but it always works for me. dont be angry with me.
im rambling. i have alot on my mind right now. im sorry if im mean or grumpy. im just preoccupied right now. sigh.

Anonymous said...

who is echuckler

scarlatti said...

charles jurries. a guy i know from the lannings church. cool guy. you should meet him.

Erika said...

Yup, chuck's very cool. MAJORLY time for an update scarlett!!

Anonymous said...

In keeping with my vow to leave random comments everywhere I go, here is another dredged from the depths of my sludgy brain. Good blog thingy, cheers, happy thanksgiving however many days late this is, blahblahblah shut up no I won't I talk way too much farewell.
skater (who is feeling very peculiar right about now)