Im bored, so i have a blog. Youre bored, so you read and comment on my blog. LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

D'OH!!

speaking of the wisdom of weirdos, heres a few things ive said that really made me laugh. and other people too. hope you like them... till i post on african life.. OOH!
1.) last summer, when we came to S.A over the summer, my uncle mike had this habit of making fun of me. i was trying to prove to him one night, that i am, in fact, intelligent. so he said to me "oh yah? whats the square root of 32?" to which i haughtily replied " i dont know, i havent taken GEOMETRY!" he called me the family blonde joke.
2.) my uncle mike (again) had a habit of punching us. for no reason, at random times. i was drowsily sitting with my cousins around the fire waiting for supper, thinking i was rather thirsty. so mike appears and asks me (in a nice tone of voice) "would you like a punch?" i replied (in a stoofusy tone of voice) "oh, yes please!!" thinking he meant a drink. so when his fist balled and he was ready to strike me, i begged for mercy with tears streaming down my innocent face. just kidding. i said "ohohoh NOO, i thought you meant a drink!" everyone, including my brother laughed at me.
3.) i was lamenting about the backwardness of the rental house we're staying in to my brother, as we were drying the dishes. (no dishwasher...). i was raving about washing dishes and about the stereo which is messed up. in my exuberance i cried " i mean, for goodness sake, everything either MALFUNCTIONS or is DOESNT WORK!!" gordon guffawed and informed me that they have the same meanings. and then he quipped " yah, i know, its either dumb or its stupid!" silly me.
4.) i was qouting from this political show from the nineties we saw on a sikma home video once, about bob dole. and i said " well, bob dole didnt grow up with a FIVE FOOT YACHT!" to which gordon replied "what was it a toy yacht?" haha, gordon.
5.) my dad had told my mom he would give her a hiding (aka spanking) if she kept up with her "bad attitude". so then, later in the meal, i said to dad when he was ungrateful, "dad, i will put you over my lap, and give you a backside!!" gordon laughed almost as loudly as morgy did. it was kind of embarassing.

any how, hope this keeps you fiends satisfied for a while. jk. erika, i'll email you asap..dont worry. im so busy emailing like 12 ppl every day... its hectic. any how, hope you laughed. if any of you know something dumb ive said that was funny, put it up on a comment, id love to see it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't believe u fell for the punch one. oh well, everyone has blond moments, right? (u just happen to have them more frequently than everone else) JKJKJKJK i still luv ya. i didn't mean that. promise.
oh- just thought of something stupid u said. for everone who doesn't know the story: scarlett and i were raising money for something and went to her neighbors to ask for money. we had a lovely little conversation w/ a very friendly old guy, and i don't remember why he said it, but he said, "that's not very neighborly is it?" to which scarlett replies w/ a very hearty "YES!" behold, another blond moment.

court

Erika said...

lol scarlett, that def. made me laugh, esp the last few with gordon. HE owes me an email 2 btw!! You are def. very much a blond...but thats ok...we hafta love you neway. Ok, and I c how it is...I'M NUMBER 13 on your list of VIPs!! THANX A LOT!!!!!!! I'll prolly go cry now you pisser!! Sigh, I guess I'll forgive you...its no fun being mad at some1 if you can't yell at 'em:-P But guess what, since we dont have skool 2morrow or friday, I'm na go buy a phone card and CALL YOU GUYS!!

scarlatti said...

erika, im so sorry, but i email every one that emails me first. i promis, im gonna email you right now. kk? courtney... the neighbour one... garr, that was funny. how about " I'LL GET IT!!" member that one?

Anonymous said...

OHHH that was funnier than the neighbor one! you just about put a hole in the floor! :D
court

scarlatti said...

cheehee, courtney. (dont ask, courtney will understand.)