Im bored, so i have a blog. Youre bored, so you read and comment on my blog. LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

one million apologies...

ok, i knooooow this took forever. and i bet youre thinking its about time. so i thought id put up some random stuff for you to enjoy, till i post again...:D
1. i have about 18 pairs of shoes.
2. when i was a kid, i used to lisp.
3. gordon used to be an outrageous nerd, with poofy, side parted hair as a kid.
4. as a kid, i was an outrageous nerd as well. with gross, side parted hair. i also weighed about nil.
5. we used to own 3 dogs, a cat, a couple fish, and chickens. that was until the fish all died, and the dogs almost ate our chickens, so we gave them away. and our three dogs, we gave them away when we moved to the states. now, we only have 3 dogs.
6. its the second of september, thus 20 days till morgy turns 13, and less than a month till i turn not-so-sweet 16, and gordon turns 18. wow, arent we getting older?
7. its supposed to be spring here in S.A, but its still cold. not cool.
IM REALLY REALLY SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG... BUT I WILL POST AGAIN SOON... if i dont, please remind me to.

8 comments:

Dren said...

Wow, I am shocked, to say the least, 18 pairs of shoes, I have 3 pairs and think I have a lot

Anonymous said...

I have about 4 pairs of shoes. I have a pair for work, a pair for church, some tennis shoes and some flip-flops.

And hey, I'm commenting! I guess it has been a while! :/

Erika said...

hmm, idk how many shoes i have, but i'll bet its around 18 prolly...i'll go count. u owe me an email!!

scarlatti said...

erm, yes, i do erika. sooo sorry... will do that now...

Eva Lemmon..? said...

I've got 5 pairs that I wear, and three I don't. (Because they don't fit/falling apart)

Eva Lemmon..? said...

You should post POOFY HAIR GORDO pic!

scarlatti said...

i dont have one... sorry. but i'll post a pic of Gordo if you like... a relatively funny one...

Anonymous said...

yeah post it....to bad you don't have a pic of gordons inner nerd.....would be a funny sight to see.