Im bored, so i have a blog. Youre bored, so you read and comment on my blog. LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

SKIIING!

ok, guys, i went skiing last night... and IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN! seriously, i didnt die, i got to hang out with people i really like and i got to embarass myself by trying to ski. i was also having fun hurling my meanest insult of the day at people ( people that i knew, of course) . namely: BUTTHEAD! that was fun too. but my hat didnt really work for me, so i wore jess's hat. and i hung out with jess, derek blok and andrew schipper for a while. i even went down the sweet express hill. and jess was mean and said i look like an old granny when i ski. i believe it too. o well. there were people that were insanely good... namely: chris blok, bryan denhollander, er, derek blok, and other people i didnt even know. and there were some people who were oblivious to the cold... wearing no hat and at times, even no jacket (it is prudent, i suppose, at this point, to mention no names). but if they like it like that, good for them, quothe i. so yeah. and i also saw mr. bloks other son... who looks so much like him, i almost fainted. seriously, it creeped me out. i was like "i didnt know mr. blok snowboards!" (i didnt really say that, just stressing my point here). my food was sabotaged by my philistine friends... jess! but i got her back by putting pieces of my mutilated brownie in her drink. i sound so childish. i am so childish. sick. i laughed alot, but thats me i spoze. ohoh, and the last thing i did that night was FOR THE FIRST TIME, i sat by the fire. with my good friend courtney kampus. and by other people i know. and i had fun doing that too. life is fun. and i dont have long left, so i gotta tell y'all this, since its chrismas and all:
i love you guys!! and will miss you like crazy!!
phew, got that over with.
i meant that, btw, for everyone i know who reads this blog.
ta!

12 comments:

Erika said...

*tears up* we love you too, scarlett. Also, you didn't mention MEEEEEEE!! IIIIIIII skiied with you!!!

scarlatti said...

thanks erika... i will miss you * starts sobbing*
oh yes! folks, i skiied with abby and with erika too... erika had a hilarious hat on... i loved it.

Erika said...

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY HAT??? no1 told me people were laughing at it!!

scarlatti said...

i never said ppl were laughing... it was just unusual. so i liked it.

Erika said...

ooooooooh, ok. I had terrible dreams last night of people laughing at me behind my back!!

Anonymous said...

S'up, all strange and peculiar people who frequent this blog. Thought I'd drop a line and comment on the newest posting. First of all, I greatly appreciate the compliment, Scarlett. I was pleased to hear that you consider me to be insanely good, when all along I thought I was simply insane. Shout out to Bryan. You are freaking insane, man. I mean, that 50-50 down the kink rail? Whatever.
I detected a slight deviation from the truth in your posting, however. Who is his right mind would ever ride with no hat or coat? I am certain that you are favricating. Does a red headband count as a hat? (HEEHEEHEE)
And Scarlett, not to be mean, but you do ski like a granny. A really old granny. A really old, arthritic granny. You should go snowboarding. Its much safer.
Yo, Erika, saw you there. I have to say I was very impressed by your ghetto hat and the non-conformality it represented. It pleases me to see that not all is right with your brain. (Jest)
I'm glad you could meet my brother, Scarlett. He is, as you may have noticed, not very similar to me. As a matter of fact, he is almost the exact opposite of me. But he is cool, so make certain that you do not impugn him.
Over all, it was a most enjoyable fling, but I feel it was the first and last time I ever will get see you ski. Such a hilarious sight. I only have two ribs that remain intact. All the rest are shattered from hopeless attempts to suppress mirth.
I, as you should by now know, will miss you terribly, and will even contrive to shed a few tears on the day of your deperture, but don't tell anyone. Tears are a shameful thing for a tough, macho fellow. (Which I am not, so never mind) Anyway, farewell and goodbye for now. I sincerely hope that you maintain you blog from South Africa, because it gives me something to do. My time is limited, so I shall have to sign off.
Merry Christmas one day late, and enjoy your break.
Love,
Skater (Chris)
Oh, and by the way, that candy gram you saw me reading at Bittersweet? The one I said I hadn't delivered? It was for you. Just thought you'd like to know. Bye

scarlatti said...

hey, i cant help that i am freaking bad at skiing. i can barely walk straight... not too mention ski. shuttupi, chris, youre making me feel bad. and NO, a festive red little head band thingy doesnt count as a hat... but you wore a hat for like three minutes in the lodge... my hat. festive pink. ya. hey, dont feel bad if you cry when i leave. im gonna flood the school the last day im there. why would you care when i leave any hoo? not like im that special. but ya. and depressingly enough, all ive done today was pack. and throw away junk. and pack. i got a lot to do yet. sigh. sniffle. whatev.
erika, you shouldnt worry bout people laughing at you... i got you covered at that point.. harrharrharr!!!!
oh, and chris, why didnt you send the candy gram then? or give it to me? you can... i wanna see it... im curious now.
taaa!

Erika said...

I saw u chris, too...and I very much wondered about your sanity. I simply cannot comprehend someone being outside in the SNOW without hat coat or gloves!! OBVIOUSLY something has gone terribly wrong in the brain of such a person;-) and how come NO ONE TOLD ME MY HAT LOOKED RETARDED??? now you people have me paranoid!!!

scarlatti said...

DUDE! ERIKA, I WAS KIDDING!!! YOUR HAT WAS COOOOOOOL! sheesh...

Anonymous said...

wow...i haven't been on here in ages. Don't worry tho scarletta...i wub u doo....;)

btw miskinivitch makes you sound russian

3:40

Anonymous said...

whuddup guys
whut did Erika's hat look like? i seem to have forgotten. must have been quite the hat cuz it's practically the main topic of conversation here
that's quite the variation on your name scarlett- it does kinda sound russian
you're gonna make me start bawlin my eyes out w/ all this sentimental stuff scarlett- i'll miss you too- a lot. maybe i'll find some comfort in hugging my teddy bear- on second thought maybe i should buy myself a stuffed pink pig (hint hint) cheehee

cya,
court

scarlatti said...

courtney... you are such a rotter. i hope you will cry. goodness... and i seem to have forgotten whow 3:40 is... bryan or nick? please tell me... i gotta update.. eH?
cheehee... sounds like a place in australia... COURTNEY!!
i like my name... its cool. made it up at school one day... coz i was bored.