Im bored, so i have a blog. Youre bored, so you read and comment on my blog. LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Monday, August 15, 2005

the long awaited post... with pictures!

this is a picture of my cousin sera...
i am soooo annoyed right now... my pictures wont upload... so you will have to wait to see them, i just hope the one that worked turns out ok. john, you liar, you said it was simple... maybe for you, but not for me...
any way, i had a great trip in south africa, i got to see all my family, and maybe i'll get to show you pictures soon... but now for my update:
my last post was from cape town.. from cape town we proceeded to go back to my oupa's house and from there to visit my grandmother in brits. she was very happy to see us, but she cried when she saw us, we have grown that much. it was nice to be on the farm again, and nothing has changed. all that aside, we also helped fight a fire, it wasnt that serious, but please call me a hero for that one... :D. we also enjoyed seeing our cousin jonathan, who is still very funny. all that week was spent with my grandmother and cousin.. but i forgot the cd with my pictures of that week in south africa.. stupid me.
the next week we didnt really do that much. we went to see the mukhanyo college and all their organizations, and that was really the highlight of that week. it amazed me to see how poor some of the people their were... we really are blessed here in the states...
so, the last week comes around. the most fun week of the trip. we went on a "safari" in a place called mabalingwe with the whole side of my moms family, including the cousins from england. we had an awesome time, swam everyday about, and got really really dusty...but thats part of the fun... then we flew 19 hours back to the states.
in our own house we were met by john, terry and lynette who had made lunch for us... so nice of you guys... thanks!
oh, i got a haircut too, i have like no hair left.. :D
sorry about the rush, but my dad wants the computer..bye!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey! your forgot to mention that all of your lovely friends came miles out of their way to say hi to you and invite you over.... ungreatful!well dont worry we didnt miss you that much....lol well im leaving... lindsay

scarlatti said...

sorry
my friends came miles out of their way to invite me over... thanks alot guys...
there lindsay

John W. Sikma said...

oh come on, even Eriker can do it

scarlatti said...

do what?? huh? you are so mean...
o, by the way, your music thing doesnt work so haha! not everything you do works just fine... jk
who is eriker? and why the short short commment?

scarlatti said...

oh, sorry if i offended you john, seriously i am

Erika said...

DON'T call me eriker, John!! once again, only NL has the dubious privilage of calling me that!!

Eva Lemmon..? said...

His priviledge is doubtful? how strange. I thought it was more or a singular thing.

Eva Lemmon..? said...

AW, crud. *Privilage