Im bored, so i have a blog. Youre bored, so you read and comment on my blog. LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

The day i almost died

thats right guys, i almost died. i was (am) at jess bazen's house and we decided to go four-wheeling. we had alot of fun going over jumps, feet flying in the air and going on swings. and while jess was swinging, i found a squishy paintball. then i decided to throw it at a tree, but i missed... totally. anyhow, things got exciting when we were on the way home. jess went up the driveway and asked me if i wanted to drive the four wheeler (stupid me- from jess). knowing from past experience what i almost did on a go kart, i was hesitant. but jess said "come on, you can do it." i sighed, and agreed (stupid me from scarlett). well, i went pretty fast, and was doing well, until a bend came about. jess had forgotten to tell me to slooooooooow doooooown at the bend which came about (stupid me-from jess). so here we are, at the bend in the road, when the four wheeler suddenly became a two wheeler... we went on two wheels, in other words. and me, being the sucky driver i am, lost control.we jumped the "hill" that marked the edge of the driveway and went on a (fast) scenic cruise of the woods. but, alas, a tree somehow got in our way. we were not hurt, but unfortunately the tree and the four wheeler are no longer the same. jess came out of the whole ordeal only slightly mentally retarded. but i, however, am still an emotional wreck. so, when i learn how to drive a car, CLEAR THE HIGHWAY FOR YOUR OWN SAKES, AND THE SAKES OF YOUR CHILDREN (if you have any)
-- note from jess: hi everyone:D how ru? yes this is true...sniff sniff.... but I am NOT mentally retarded!!!! Scarlett is:D JK:D but it was fun bangin into the tree.. u should all try it some time;) it's a good time!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!

14 comments:

John W. Sikma said...

Oh Scarlett, don't be hard on yourself. You have such a low self esteem.

Thank you for the warning though, but I think you should just move to South Africa when you learn to drive, that way you can kill your own people.

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Sup Foolio,
Your blog is soooooo
Pink...? Why didn't you watch the very depressing (and copyrighted) drivers ed vidio, "The Day I Died" Before driving this Dangerous Vehicle? I demand an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Erika said...

Scarlett, i would be inclined to agree with John and move to somewhere far far away when you learn to drive!! with regard to being mentally retarded...well, its not really nice to call ANYONE that, so i won't say much. I can't say i've ever watched the depressing and copyrighted drivers ed video, but i have seen some very sad ones and it may well have done you good to have watched one!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A LOSER!No JK! I DONT EVER WANNA SEE YOU DRIVE A CAR... YOU SAY IM BAD ON MY SEWING MACHINE... well you fogot your CHAPSTICK and your brush at my house... hopefully you can live without your chapstick! well g2g cya!
P.S. IT RAINED A TON.. IT BETS you no what is all mushy! lindsay

scarlatti said...

ok, thx guys... but i WILL be hard on myself john, i mean, how many times has anyone else crashed someone elses fourwheeler?? exactly
who is eva lemmon? evie??? cool!
linz, i still want my cd...
toots!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i think i argree w/ linz i mean who goes 90 around corners?? PPl. these days i tell ya out of control!! :D Oh and u can all send get well cards to us cuz we are all bruised up! My adress is...for me to know and u to find out! HAHA!!
BYE-BYE!
jess
Ps. ya that rocks it rained! YEAH BABY!

born2fly said...

Dear Scarlett...
I am commenting in regard to a past article, "They're Everywhere you Are". I wasn't sure if you'd ever check those comments again and since this one is very important I just wanted to make sure you read this. You see, in the small quaint town of Byron Center (my hometown), terror lurks the streets as in you neighborhood (what with the loopy guy askin for you n such). Thats right, our town has a mentally challenged pervert roaming the land. This man, known as John to all Byroners (which includes some pretty famous celebrities, such as Terri DeBoer, local weather woman...don't worry we can't stand her either) neways this "John" has assaulted many different females on many different occasions. The one hitting closest to home occured on a dark and stormy night...My sister was driving along the rode and saw John walking in the rain. She offered to give him a ride home which he accepted. As my sister was dropping him off, he leaned in for the good nite kiss...my sister promptly did what any one in that setting would do..slapped him. My future sister in law was also almost kissed as she was leaving Panapolus salons on Byron Center Ave, as was my cousin Alicia who just got done tanning in the same strip mall. This can only mean one thing Scarlett! YOU ARE NOT PARANOID!

born2fly said...

PS...its ok lindsay, I'm bad at the sewing machine too...in fact i sewed my pillow case shut in home ec...mrs. debraber said i was the most "interesting" student she ever had...is that good? dont think so...

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Whoa! You guys should carry tazors or some other non-leathal weapon. I bet he's got crossed eyes. Oh! How wicked of me! Why'd your sister give the perv a lift anyway?

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Oh, and I called myself eva lemmon because peple can't say my name right.
I mean, how hard can it be to say
Ehvee Lan-ing?

Erika said...

OMG ABBS!! I'm NVR coming 2 ur house alone ever ever ever ever!! what was liss thinkin' givin' him a ride??? I'll bet mrs debraber LOVED u...it was 4sure a compliment 2 say u were interesting tho, u kinna hafta read btwn the lines with her, lol. Evie, i don't think its that hard 2 say ur name...least its ez 2 spell!! Ppl alwayz spell my name with a "C"!!! its terrible!!

scarlatti said...

whoah! abby, i didnt know there were such wierd people out there, but take that to heart all readers! dont call me paranoid, i know what im talking about... hahaha!

born2fly said...

Yes...my sister is slightly naive but she didnt know he was a pervert until after her-almost-molestation...yes very scary but dont be afraid erika, he only came to our house looking for us once :)

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Well, she should learn the good old
tight-fist to the jaw move.