Im bored, so i have a blog. Youre bored, so you read and comment on my blog. LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Notification

The board of directors (thats me) has decided to inform the diligent attenders of this blog (thats you) of some changes that have taken place and hopefully will take place. Firstly, you might have arrived at my blog and wondered what has made this blog look so different. Well, i changed my template. Why? Because i was sick of all that pink... it was too pink for me and i wanted something more original. So i changed it. Secondly, i hope to soon have some links up on my blog, so if you would like a link on this ultimately cool blog (please dont laugh at that comment) notify me and i will see what i can do.
oh, how do you get links anyway?

12 comments:

John W. Sikma said...

first of all, nice change. Maybe it was a bit too pink... but pink isn't bad. Also, i will help you and Erika when ever you guys are available. You give me a time, work something out, and we'll see what I can do. Got it? Oh yeah, and I'll show you hot to get pix... but you'll have to do some installing. Anyway, you guys e-mail me or something. That is all

John W. Sikma said...

how* not hot

scarlatti said...

o, thanks john, but remember whenever i email you you take forever to reply... :D no worries though. i knew how to get links, but i forgot... please dont laugh. s

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Whoa!!!! This is so not pink!
I just love what you've done with the place!

Erika said...

K, well John, if u EVER email me back we'll work somethin' out. And I don't know how and i never KNEW how, so I spose its better this way. and scarlett, it does look really cool now btw!!

scarlatti said...

so it didnt look cool before now did it? im hurt and disappointed and... and ... hurt whatev
erika, you have the same problem of john not emailing you? we should band together to get him to start typing... *evil grin* no fear john, you will hear from me... hehehe!

Erika said...

K, here's the plan scarlett, ready? email me to hear it...the posts mite have ears!!

scarlatti said...

what's your email?

Anonymous said...

Love the new modern decor.

Charles Jurries said...

Just went to this blog... Don't know what it was before, but it's REALLY cool now!!!

Erika said...

erikavd89@hotmail.com

scarlatti said...

thanks for all the support guys!
echuckler, welcome to my world!
notliberal, im glad you like it
erika, i'll email you soon!
john, i'll email you too, we gotta sort out a time, k?