Im bored, so i have a blog. Youre bored, so you read and comment on my blog. LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Its Hot!!!

My Goodness Gracious! The weather we've been having is hot enough to melt and ice-cream! That was a profundity, ladies and gents... (gasp of admiration). All jokes aside though, its been very very hot, and muggy too for that matter. In my professional opinion, i think its great... but there are some who would not agree with me... but thats ok. Anyhow, we should appreciate this weather because (to quote my mom) "winter is around the corner.." whatever man... oh well...
but this glorious weather has its down sides... its too hot and sticky to do much except laze about and wish for a swimming pool, if you don't have one... wish we did. So, until i have more profound things to expound my wisdom about, this will have to do... dont worry, though, next time will be great! spectacular! magnificent! marvellous! spontaneous... wait, is that a good one? never mind... bye for now!

17 comments:

Erika said...

it is indeed scarlett...my, you MUST have gone to plymouth;-)

Eva Lemmon..? said...

So! Its like, not ceuel when its cold because you can't, like, get a tan....

Erika said...

zactly right Evie...getting a tan is MUY importante!!

scarlatti said...

MUY? what does that mean? and winter sucks because its gray and bleak and boooring...etc etc.;

Erika said...

muy importante means very important in spanish. gotta use it else i'll lose it over the summer. winter sux cuz its COOOLD!!

scarlatti said...

profound erika, i hate the cold... oh today was a scorcher eh guys? 94 degrees.

Anonymous said...

wut are u smokin...winter rules. wuts life w/out snowboarding????

bryan

Erika said...

Bry, u just like all the girls u get snowboardin';) I HOPE ur bryan dH btw.

scarlatti said...

oh yeah, thats bryan... what other RETARD would stick up for winter on a post dedicated to summer? bryan, snowboarding is like taking a shortcut to almost certain death and or injury... at least for me... does anyone else have that?

Terreth said...

Dear Scarlet,
You never know who is getting a blog these days. Anyway, I actually set one up to; you can find it at www.presupositionalepistemolgy@blogspot.com. Have a look and tell me what you think. Also, please tell Gordo. Greetings from Australia.
Love through Christ,
terreth

scarlatti said...

whats up terry? having fun down under? i hope so, it sounds like a cool place... i hope you're enjoying yourself and that you'll keep us all updated...

Anonymous said...

just cuz u asked me 2 comment again, I am. You should feel privledged.

bryan

scarlatti said...

learn how to spell, bryan. its called privileged...

Anonymous said...

Hello
This post is dumb. This post is cool. I hate it. I love it. One thing that is certain in my confused mind is that snow is really ******* messed up. People who like it are seriously have problems. Like snowboarders that score guys. All right, as your commander I'm signing off

Erika

Erika said...

just so u know that above comment wasn't mine!

scarlatti said...

yeah, we know, but im not gonna say who it was, even though i know who it was. im sure the party involved would like to remain nameless

born2fly said...

I LUV SUMMER!! I'm sorta tryin 2 lay out less becasue the more i look at my mole the more paniky i get that i could have skin cancer! ARGH!!!