Im bored, so i have a blog. Youre bored, so you read and comment on my blog. LETS BE FRIENDS!!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Home Alone...

Ahhh, the house is empty except for me... the bliss of all this silence surrounding me is incredible. But wait! Was that a knock on the door? Or a face at the window? Oh, saints preseve me if its Richard... but, i must not let my imagination run away with me like that. EEEEKS! now i really think i saw something, i should call 911 just to be sure... i wish i had a gun... one never knows with these mental retards... i reeeeeallly wish i had a gun now... does anyone have a gun i can borrow? ok, i am not paranoid, just cautious, you can never be too careful, can you?
i think im losing it...

9 comments:

Erika said...

FIRST COMMENT!! maybe, just MAYBE, you shouldn't be left at home alone? and WHO was at the door???

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Wow, we are tag teaming it...
any way, I'm beginning to think you are very paranoid....

Eva Lemmon..? said...

You need to give some linkage. I'm going to link you if its the last thing I can remember!!!

Erika said...

WHO was at the DOOR???

scarlatti said...

i dont know... no, i wasnt really that serious... if someone was at the door, it prolly would have been richard... ok, when i was doing this post, i convinced myself richard would come to the door, so when the doorbell actually rang, i was freaked out! but it was my mom!

Anonymous said...

yeah u are parinoid....im home alone alot and i don't freak out whne someone answers the doorbell.

*ding-dong* OMW......ITS A ROBBER AND HES GONNA KILL ME!!!! lol.

bryan

scarlatti said...

im not laughing bryan

Anonymous said...

u don't have 2.

bryan

born2fly said...

OMG IS RICHARD THE MENTALLY DISABLED ONE?? (i hope that statement was politically correct)